A Clothing Storage Solution for a business can be an expensive proposition in regards to space. Here are seven benefits of overhead storage:
- Storing clothing consumes retail floor space fast. The empty air space you are paying for can suddenly become very valuable storage.
- Clothes are safe and secure, free from wrinkles, dirt, damage and theft.
- Ladder climbing invites trouble with dropped clothing and injuries.
- Items are easy to see and count which makes inventory a breeze.
- Aisles stay open and clear.
- Double your storage overnight without a remodel or even moving your shelving.
How does overhead storage work?
- With a push of a button your clothes come right to your finger tips. Loading and unloading is easy because hangers are at eye level.
- Push the button and and they are up and out of the way.
- You can have lifts that mount to your wall or lifts that mount to your ceiling.
What is an overhead lift?
- The overhead lift, the LiftNStore®, bolts into your ceiling and the hang bar lowers right down to eye level.
- The lift is a modular design and comes in eight foot sections, which makes it easy for you to get the optimal machine for your area.
- Up to five sections can be bolted together to make a lift that is 40 feet long.
- Each section supports a hang bar that is eight feet long.
- You can have a single hang bar that comes down, which is excellent for narrow aisles.
- You can have the ‘over-under’ setup which is two hang bars, one below the other, and this doubles your storage with a single machine.
- You can also have the ‘T bar’ setup where a spreader bar holds hang bars side by side.
- You can have a combo of the ‘T bar’ along with the ‘over-under’ setup. This will hold a LOT of clothes in a minimum amount of space.