It’s true that nothing lasts forever, but Spacesaver’s archive storage systems put time on your side when the goal is to preserve documentary materials for generations to come.
Rare books storage, diaries storage, newspapers storage, manuscripts storage, photography storage… regardless of media or format, Spacesaver offers an archive storage solution uniquely designed to protect and preserve irreplaceable and priceless treasures.
much smaller footprint when compared with any stationary system – yet provide 100 percent access whSpacesaver’s mobile shelving units incorporate coatings and components that meet strict archive storage protection standards. Our powered mobile storage systems provide any degree of archival protection needed including:
- Programmable opening and closing to facilitate air circulation – or to deliver maximum and equal flow of fire-suppression agents
- Mobile carriages that ensure smooth acceleration and deceleration to minimize vibration
- Non-contact sensors to automatically control the distance between aisles to protect stored materials
- Perforated shelving, uprights and end-panels that allow for maximum airflow or facilitate the flow of water in the event of a fire
- Links to facility security systems to limit damage in a fire or flood
- Silicon gaskets to seal closed aisles
- Low-level, automatically controlled overhead lighting
For archives that don’t require the space-saving benefits of a mobile storage unit, consider Spacesaver static shelving systems – including wide-span shelving – or our stand-alone museum-grade custom cabinets with drawers (including flat-file drawers), and trays.
Accessible whenever needed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ARCHIVE STORAGE
Art Storage Racks Benefits
Maximize Storage Capacity