Combat Ready Weapons Storage Systems
Though the military and public safety fields are in constant flux, one aspect remains the same: the importance of having a secure and combat ready weapons storage system.
In collaboration with Spacesaver and other trusted manufacturers, we have engineered multiple combat ready weapons storage systems that are designed specifically with your agency, department, and units in mind. From the quick access of the Universal Weapons Rack and Universal Expeditionary Weapons Storage System to the organization efficiency of our freestanding Weapons Racks, Gun Lockers, and modular WeaponsWRX systems, we have options for every aspect of your storage needs.
Combat Ready Weapons Storage Systems in Action:
Universal Weapons Rack (UWR) & UWR Mini
This combat ready weapons storage system offers the most flexible and versatile option. Adjustable racks house weapons and guns of various sizes and types, while perforated doors and sides increase visibility and simplify weapons inventory assessments.
- Resists 100% of movement, shock, abrasion, and vibration by all weapons and guns
- System can be tilted 90 degrees in any direction without being dislodged or touching other components in the rack
- Provides secure weapons storage for a variety of purposes, including M16 racks, pistol racks, gear bag cabinets, or optics cabinets
- Stores items without needing to disassemble or zero weapons, offering a boost to operational and combat readiness
The UWR is also available as a UWR Mini option. The UWR mini offers the same features as the standard UWR with a decreased width and weight, making it lighter and more ergonomic for transportation. It is ideal for maximizing space inside transport containers and armories where every inch counts.
Weapons Storage Locker Options:
An easily-configured combat ready weapons storage system that accommodates many varieties and sizes of weapons. The floor-mounted locker offers unlimited options for storing weapons. Some features include:
- Choice of handgun-only storage systems and lockers that securely and efficiently store a combination of handgun and long guns
- Full-size, heavy-duty main front door opens with a master key to facilitate visual inspections, weapons inventory and maintenance
Wall Mounted Storage (Sally Port Gun Lockers)
The wall-mounted storage lockers are ideal for interview rooms, common areas, or any other location or situation that requires secure, quick-access handgun weapons storage. Some features include:
- Seven models with up to 10 openings per system. Each opening provides ample storage room to accommodate various handguns.
- Individual keys for each opening, while a master key allows for quick access to all lockers.
- Combination locks and digital locking mechanisms are also available
- Neoprene-lined shelves minimize noise and damage to the weapons.
WeaponWRX Storage System
This weapons storage system offers a modular design that is utilized to store and transport weapons of any size in a secure manner. This system was engineered specifically for the demanding military weapons storage application. Its rugged, all-steel frame can be arranged to fit your storage space outfitted with any combination of specialized accessories. Store your weapons how you want and where you want with WeaponWRX storage system. Some features include:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Interchangeable parts
- Infinite configurations
- Single-sided: attaches to the wall, or double-sided: stands alone
- Can be mounted to mobile carriages for double the storage capacity
Weapons Rack II & III
The weapons rack II is a stand-alone two-piece design, consisting of a welded frame and butt holder with a separate, adjustable rubber-coated barrel rest and base plates. The depth of the rack is built to support weapons with scores or pistol grips and it’s structurally sound enough to store weapons weighing 20 pounds or more. The rack can sit inside of Spacesaver’s Case-Type and 4-Post Shelving or stand on its own. The weapons rack III transforms existing Case-Type and 4-Post Shelving into an instant combat ready weapons storage system for longer guns and pistols – or it can be arranged into two levels of weapons storage.
While we typically see these systems applied for public safety or military use, we’ve also seen them utilized them in other ways, such as in war museums to store historical weapon artifacts.