Keeping Workspace Safe.
Warehouses and Industrial Buildings often require the use of safety railing and guard rails. Installing industrial protective railing to add safety and security almost anywhere on your facility’s floor is a good idea. Aisle ways can also be formed with heavy industrial steel handrail to separate fork trucks from employees walking through an active area of a production or warehouse floor.
Protecting your employees, products, equipment and more:
Guard Rails protects people, machinery, and property from accidents involving forklifts, sweepers, or other moving equipment.
Install Guard Rails in your plant or warehouse to protect people, machinery, and property from accidents involving forklifts, sweepers, or other moving facility equipment.
Our Guard Rail system was designed and tested to withstand the impact of a 10,000 pound load moving at 4 miles per hour. The Guard Rail protective railing system helps to prevent damage to equipment or facilities by providing a strong barrier along aisle ways or in front of expensive or critical equipment. Create a safety barrier with our competitively priced guard rail system and save the expense of costly downtime repairs by preventing accidents and damage.
Key Guard Rail Features
- Rated to withstand impact of 10,000 lb load at 4 miles per hour.
- Quick Installation – components bolt together.
- All assembly hardware, including floor anchors, is included with your order.
- Two styles, single and double rail.
- Combined rails and columns sized to layout on one foot centers.
- Optional lift out sections, and offset column base plates available.
Industrial Handrails square steel handrail system make excellent aisle way guarding, machine guard rails, mezzanine rails, or robot guards.
The Industrial Hand Rails install to add safety and security almost anywhere on your facility’s floor. This square steel railing system sets up with standard hand tools; no welding, no cutting, no self tapping screws.
Industrial Hand Rail is commonly found in shipping areas to keep employees safe around dock height doors. Aisle ways can be formed with this heavy industrial steel handrail to separate fork trucks from employees walking through an active area of a production or warehouse floor.
For those railing systems used at a second level or on a mezzanine, a 4″ high kick plate can be added to the hand rail system to keep small items from falling off the enclosed area. Hinged Hand Rail doors can also be added to control access to secure areas. When used on a mezzanine, these access doors enable you to load product at mezzanine levels from the ground floor. Single doors 3′-0″ wide or double hinged doors up to 8′-0″ wide are available.
The Finished Look
The Industrial Hand Rails have a safety yellow powder coat finish. This durable paint finish, although intended for indoor use, will hold up outdoors in most weather conditions.
Key Handrail Features
- Bolt up rail system.
- Top rail set at 42″ from floor level.
- Mid rail centered at 20″ from floor.
- Rails and posts made of 14 gauge steel tube.
- Combined rail and post layout on 8′, 4′, and 2′ centers.
- Standard rails can be field cut for custom lengths.
- Optional 4″ kick plate available.
- Rails bolt to posts with factory threaded inserts.
- Posts welded to baseplate for floor anchoring.
- Can be mounted to floor, or to face side of mezzanine.