Having a streamlined space of their own to store gear while off-duty – and their personal items while on-duty – can increase morale during long days. In partnership with Spacesaver, we have engineered personal duty lockers designed with your personnel in mind.
Personal Duty lockers and Spacesaver’s Freestyle storage lockers can be configured and customized to accommodate each individual’s personal storage needs. Personal duty lockers offer a wide range of options to securely store equipment, uniforms, weapons, electronics, and more. For added comfort and breathability, the lockers can be equipped with air ventilation systems and pull out benches.
- Ability to reconfigure, on-site
- Electrical ready—add duplex outlets to lockers at any time for charging radios, laptops, and other electronic gear
- Strong, durable doors, constructed from 8-gauge double-wall steel with welded box construction
- Integral garment hanger
- Air extraction ready—engineered to promote proper airflow within the locker
- Integrated peg board holes to hang items like duty belts or clothing on the interior door panel
- Durable powder-coat paint finish in numerous standard colors
- 9.5” or 13” deep hardwood butcher-block bench on bench drawer units
- 200 lb. capacity bench and external access drawers
- Welded 18-gauge cabinet construction, with reinforced corners for added rigidity